A rugged work pant ready to take on anything you can throw at it. Made with Vidalia Mills USA milled 14 ounce indigo warp black weft selvedge denim. The work pants build upon the casual denim pants design. They are a hybrid between traditional jeans and traditional chino pants with double front panels added for durability. This is a work trouser with vintage inspired design focusing on durability and work usage.
*Please scroll to the far right in the photos for a size chart
Designed partnership between Rugged Workwear and Skinner American Goods. Crafted in USA upon order at Skinner American Goods in Tallahasse, FL. Hand crafted, please be aware it will be 4-6 weeks before shipping occurs after the order is received.
Version One Details
1) Contrasting copper stitching throughout
2) Natural Sashiko 12 oz front pocket bags and rear pocket liners
3) Front 45 degree chino pockets with deep pocket bags
4) Front 6” deep watch pockets
5) Rear rounded pockets fully lined with 12 oz Sashiko fabric
6) Decorative angle stitch on front pockets and rear pockets
7) 6 belt loops with two center back for non-sag of the pants in daily activities
8) Traditional chain stitch jean hem
9) Leather patch in center back waist location
10) Various knife and utility pockets
11) Free lifetime repairs! Wear em hard!!
Work Pants Version Two changes the following details (Please scroll to.the far right in the pictures to see v2 additional design details):
1) Larger front panel pockets
2) Wider side and rear belt loops
3) Functional opening at bottom of double knee panel insert knee pads
**For customization options please contact via the contact form. Customizations are possible at a higher price point of $275
***We measure waist as shown in the photo